Saturday 14 August 2010

Jealous Little Boy

Sorry not the KB post I have waffled on about, this is about EvE’s equivalent of Penis envy, ie ship envy, I have due to character sales, trained up and played all races bar Caldari and flown most ships. my main love has always been minmatar ships it's where I started and where ill end.

At the moment I’m training for Command ships, but technically they really are just fancy pants BC’s, one that packs an incredible punch and one that will bring nice bonuses to the fleet.

Mostly for the main part I'm really happy with all the ships I fly and what they do with in their given roll, and never find myself looking at others and saying, I wish I could do that, that changed earlier today,

http://rpsh.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=7361141

Zekk pulled the rabbit out of the hat for this fight no disservice to the T3 on the field, I too myself can and have flown T3 in pvp, but the Black op’s jumping in was something they were in no way prepared for, they really didn’t know what to do, they probably were shocked to find a beastly proteus ripping them up, possibly annoyed by my rapier forcing them to engage by limiting their movement.

But the redeemer pure fucked there shit up.

I have seen carriers drop’s, I have taken part in evil ganks with T3 and FC’ed a 40+ man rampage of syndicate, but the effect that BS had on the fight was brilliant, all involved got the shakes, we started out manned, no idea if this would work and certainly on the verge of losing a lot of isk, but work it did, best fight I have taken part in in ages, we all played our roles perfectly, the only fly in the ointment being my rapier loss.

And for the first time in a hell of a long time, I'm jealous.

Black op’s, do want.

Also mad props to Rogues Dual boxin mad skill.

4 comments:

  1. T'was an epic fight. I wants my Panther so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rogue typed that comment while dual boxing, brushing his teeth, fighting crime and walking the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. from what i hear you were unlucky to lose the raper too, BC dropped onto of you when he came out of warp?

    if only there was some way we colu covops cyno a sleipnir or two :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy a us a titan and holder pilot?

    ReplyDelete